Vallée de Farney is a nature preserve, located in the native forests of the Mauritius Island. The forest is home to more than 100 plant species and numerous animals where Louis Marie discovered many new plant specimens.
This scent has a woody, mineral fragrance. The top note is a citrus accord of grapefruit, orange and black pepper enhanced by cedarwood and patchouli.
- Top Note: Grapefruit, Orange, Black Pepper
- Mid Note: cedarwood, Patchouli, Geranium
- Base Note: Vetiver, Amber, Musk
- Top Note: Ylang jasmine
- Mid Note: Tropical Tuberose, White Lily
- Base Note: Sandlwood
- 8.5 Oz Candle
- Dimension: 3.5" tall, 3" wide