This mil-spec sport sock is the same sock knit for the US military, including the use of anti-microbial silver filament yarn knit into the heel, toe, and sole. Silver is proven to kill bacteria and promote moisture migration and is a game-changing technical addition to this super hard wearing cotton sock. For added performance and comfort, a compression band on the foot and additional arch support was added. You can hike for days in this sock and your feet will be well supported and the silver will fight off the stink.
- Knit and dyed in North Carolina from USA grown and spun cotton.
- Stretches over the calf, stays up really well
- Cushion sole, very comfortable for walking, hiking, activity
- Compression band on foot to stay in place during movement
- Heavy duty knit, very durable
- 68% Cotton, 24% Nylon, 4% Spandex, 4% Anti-microbial Silver