Marble dyeing is a technique that can be traced back to 12th century Japan where it was commonly referred to as “Suminagashi”. The technique uses ink to create swirls that often resemble the marble stone. Traditionally this is used for paper dying but it looks good enough for the pool. The signature Swim Trunk cut features an elasticized waist with an ultra fine, four-way stretch mesh lining, quick-dry shell, custom-tipped drawstrings and back pocket snap enclosure.
- Shell: 100% Quick-Dry Polyester
- Lining: 90% Nylon,10% Spandex Ultra Fine Mesh
- Reinforced Deep Side Pockets
- Back Pocket With Bather Snap Enclosure
- Made in Canada
SIZE + FIT
- Fits true to size.
- 5.5 Inch Inseam
- Model is 5’11" and is wearing a Medium